At Blue Mountains KOA it’s all about having a good time and creating memories that will last a lifetime. Please let us know what we can do to make your visit special.
- All guests have free & easy access to our bathrooms, showers and laundry facility.
- All sites have fire rings & picnic tables
- Picnic Pavilion available
An outdoor lovers paradise!
- Minutes away from the Umatilla National Forest, Wooten Wildlife area and the 8 Tucannon Lakes and Tucannon River!
- Thousands of acres of public land for hiking
- Wildlife viewing
- Palouse Falls State Park & Waterfall: 50 minutes away is an amazing site. A 200’ waterfall pours through the basalt cliffs on the Palouse Prairie. Hiking trails and amazing views await visitors.